Premises: We ask that you keep the Premises clean, sanitary, in good order, and condition.
Lawn care: Keep up with lawn care, including: watering, mowing, edging, trimming shrubs, and weeding flowerbeds.
Repairs: Immediately reporting any items needing repair.
Smoking: No smoking on the Premises.
Window Coverings: We provide window covering on most windows. We ask that you use only tension-type rods on any windows or walls where wallpaper or wood trim exists. No aluminum foil or sun screening film is permitted.
Security Systems: If the property contains a security system, monitoring is optional. Tenant is responsible for set up, obtaining the proper permit, and payment of the service. Tenant is also responsible for false alarm penalties.
Antennas: No radio or television wires, antennas, or satellite dishes are allowed in or about the Premises without written permission of Copper Key Properties, Inc.
Tenant Responsibilities Include:
- Maintaining hardwood flooring.
- Changing the furnace/air conditioner filter.
- Replacing burned out light bulbs.
- Any breaking, damaging, or destruction of the property.
- Using plunger on clogged toilets and drains before contacting us.
- Paying for unnecessary worker service calls.
- Properly operating all appliances and mechanical equipment.
- Proper care for smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.